I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. ~From the television show The Wonder Years

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

we're getting closer

In the beginning, i started this blog so that we would have a place to share about our home building experience. So far there hasn't been much happening. My husband and I however have just recently started the ball rolling. Yay! I am really excited! I know that it will take awhile, but I am just happy that we (actually more my husband) has started working on it. Right now we are talking with Ubuildit. A company that helps with building projects. They are kind of like building consultants. I wasn't sure how I felt about them in the beginning, but after sitting down with the owner and hearing him tell us what exactly they did I felt much better about it. Even great about it. We haven't decided for sure that we are going to have them help us, but we will be decided with in the next couple of weeks. We'd appreciate your prayers about it. This is big for us.

No comments: