I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. ~From the television show The Wonder Years

Monday, July 21, 2008

puppies, anniversary, house plans.....

Yep, I think our dog Jazz is pregnant! I guess we will know for sure in a couple of months. If she is pregnant this will be her first litter, so she may only have a couple. Hopefully they will all be healthy.

Yesterday was our 9 month anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been that long. It seems like we were married yesterday, and at the same time it seems like we've been married forever. Anyway, we had a nice evening at home, and talked about taking a vacation. I'm sure we will really need one in a few months. Things have been crazy!

We got our first drawing from the architect about a week and a half ago. I feel like we are actually getting somewhere now. James and I spent a lot of time looking over everything and making a list of changes. Wednesday James took the drawing and the list of changes back to the architect. She said that she should have another drawing for us this week. I believe James called her this morning, but I'm not sure yet what she said. Hopefully we will have the final drawing soon! Then we should be able to really get the ball rolling.

No comments: