I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. ~From the television show The Wonder Years

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm so happy! So far my jogging is going great. I have only missed one day. Yesterday i took some Benadryl for my pollen allergy, and was pretty much out for the rest of the day. I really think the break did me good though. Today i was able to run farther and didn't lose my breath as easily. Jogging for me is a great way to clear my mind and relax. There has been a lot on my mind over the last couple of weeks so that has been especially nice.



This Saturday will be yet another Stafford wedding. This particular wedding has been greatly anticipated by all. I am so excited that Hanna found such a wonderful man to marry. I think Ben will be a great addition to our family. It's so exciting to watch our family grow! It won't be long until the talks begin about who will be getting married next. It's hard to believe that the last wedding was two and a half years ago. So much has happened over those two and a half years...

I can't wait to see all of my siblings and niece and nephews! It's just a bummer that it's going to be such a short trip for everyone.

No comments: