I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. ~From the television show The Wonder Years

Saturday, April 3, 2010

running

i'm not sure what made me start, but i am now jogging daily .i mean i have for the last four days. i don't go far, but it's so much fun. i just put my ipod on, turn up the music nice and loud, and run. when i get tired and think i can't take it anymore i set a goal. i tell myself, if you can just make it to that sign, or tree, or whatever then you can stop. yesterday while i was running and thought i couldn't go any further i told myself that i was a rock-star! i cracked myself up so much over that that i almost face-planted on the sidewalk. it was so funny!!! i really hope no one was watching me. my goal is to run at least a little every day until my sisters wedding (april 10). After that i will probably set another goal, but for now i am liking the short-term goals. i'll keep you posted on how it goes. =)

No comments: