I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. ~From the television show The Wonder Years

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mississippi '08

James and I in Macon, GA. We stopped at a rest stop for a map and some directions.

Christmas morning in January. Someone gave Rebeka spray deodorant. (i think it was dad, maybe he thought it was funny?)

Opening all the presents. :)

My crazy sister-in-law, Stacia!

My mom cleaning the kitchen

Nathan and Hanna

Jesse playing with dad's hat

Nathan, Janel and Jesse- showing some love

Jesse posing for some pics

Jesse again- He's the cutest!

Scruggles

We all decided it would be fun to do a puzzle

Esther and Jesse

Here is the puzzle finished. Yes, it's missing one piece. =(


Dad, Aaron, and James working in the flower beds.


Lydia and Jesse hanging out outside.

Jesse

Dad and Aaron working some more.

Nathan's truck (John D)

My wonderful husband!!! =)

James and I having fun!

Lydia- i'm not sure what she is doing.

James and I again


And again, it was fun...until he started running around the yard with me on his shoulders.


kickin' the ball

Not sure what was going on here.


Kickin' the ball some more, but this time Scruggles wanted to play too.


Head ball


wild


Jesse and Esther playing the keyboard.

This was a fun trip. We all (my parents, 5 sisters, 3 brothers, and 4 in-laws, and my nephew) stayed at my brother Nathan's house. I don't know how his wife put up with all of us. She's amazing for sure!

No comments: