I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. ~From the television show The Wonder Years

Monday, January 14, 2008

Mountain Biking Saturday

James and I decided to take my little brother Andrew with us biking Saturday. It was going to be James, Andrew, our friend Andy and his girlfriend Carmen. We all met at the park as usual. Carmen hadn't been on a bike in awhile so she rode around a little to get used to it. Then we started the ride. Carmen was a trooper, but not long into the ride she had a accident. She hit some roots and rock, and fell with her face on a rock. She ended up slicing a nice gash on her brow bone. She had to have 5 stitches. OUCH!!! I felt so bad for her- Her first ride and she gets all beat up. After that happened we decided to call it a day. So James, Andrew and I went to Stax for lunch, then went to wal-mart to get Andrew a bike helmet.

Later Saturday evening James and I went to the cabin. We had some smoked meat. YUM YUM! Home smoked. It was the best I've had in a long time.=)

Yesterday we literally did nothing, and it was great! We didn't go to church, i never got out of my Pj's, we just talked and watched TV, and did laundry. I loved it!!!!

No comments: