I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. ~From the television show The Wonder Years

Friday, January 11, 2008

It's Friday

Friday! Finally. This is my favorite part of the week- the weekend. Tomorrow James and I are planning to mountain bike downtown with some friends, and then hang out for awhile. I am so looking forward to it! We haven't been able to ride for a few weeks, and we really need the workout. As far as I have heard it should be a nice day tomorrow, but it may be a little cool. The sun has finally come out today. =)

Here is a little more about me. I have worked at a lumber yard for the past 4 years. It's never really been my favorite place, but it worked for me. Right now, and for the past while it has not really worked for me. I really like the flexibility of the job. I work part time and come and go pretty much as i please. The atmospher is terrible though. So I am thinking about doing something else. Maybe something like a coffee shop. I would love to be able to work 4 or 5 hours in the mornings. I work for a packaging store also. It's fun, but it takes up all of my evenings, and i'm not crazy about that. Although I'm not a big on cooking, I like being home when my husband gets home from work.

I am also thinking a little about going to school. I haven't decided anything yet. I really just started thinking about it at all. The idea sounds nice, but you just never know. And I have no idea what I would take. Hmmmm........ I will keep thinking about it.......

No comments: