I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. ~From the television show The Wonder Years

Friday, January 4, 2008

this is new to me



I've never had a blog before so this is all a little new to me. Guess we'll see if it works out. Here is a little about me. I'm 19 years old. I just got married on October 20th. My husband James is the most wonderful man in the world, and I love him with all of my heart!!! I live in the small town of Fountain Inn. It's nice and quiet, most of the time. :) We have a black lab named Pete. He's a pure country dog. He love the being outside, chasing squirrels, and rolling in the cow pasture next door.

Soon we plan to begin building our new house. We are so excited about getting started!!! You can be sure that once that happens I will post all kinds of pictures.

No comments: